St. Anastasia Parish Sacraments & Services
Sacrament of Penance
Saturday 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
First Saturday of each month at 12:00 Noon – 3:00 PM
- Miraculous Medal Novena
- Monday after 8:30 am Mass
Sacrament of Matrimony
- Time Available:
Saturdays 11:00 AM – 3:00 AM
Sunday 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM.
- Couples must make arrangements six months prior to the selected date of their marriage and fully participate in the Pre-Cana Program.
Sacrament of Baptism
- First Sunday of each month at 1:30 PM only. Parents should make arrangements by calling the Rectory no later than 2 weeks before the Baptism.
- Parents MUST attend the Baptism instructions Before Baptism.
- All new families are welcome to the Parish and every family should be properly registered. If you are not registered, we cannot serve you by issuing testimonial letters, recommendations for positions, school and character references, etc.
- Use of the envelope system is required if statement of contribution is sought for tax purposes. All parishioners should use the envelopes.
- If you move or change your address, please notify the Rectory by mail.