St. Anastasia Parish Sacraments & Services
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturday 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
First Saturday of each month at 12:00 Noon – 3:00 PM
- Miraculous Medal Novena: Mondays after the 8:30 a.m. Daily Mass
- Rosary: Before the Daily Mass Monday – Saturday, Streamed on Facebook 12 noon Monday-Saturday and 2:00 p.m. Sunday
- St. Michael Chaplet: Streamed on Facebook 3:00 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- Litany to the Sacred Heart: Streamed on Facebook 3:00 p.m. Wednesday and Friday
- Divine Mercy Chaplet: Recited on all Facebook streams for the Rosary, St. Michael Chaplet, and Litany to the Sacred Heart
Sacrament of Matrimony
- Time Available:
Saturdays 11:00 AM – 3:00 AM
Sunday 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM.
- Couples must make arrangements six months prior to selecting the date of their marriage and fully participate in the Pre-Cana Program.
Sacrament of Baptism
All baptisms are private and will be held on Sundays. Please call the Faith Formation Office at 718-225-5191 to make arrangements. Parents must complete a Baptism Instruction class and submit a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- All new families are welcome to the Parish and every family should be properly registered. If you are not registered, we cannot serve you by issuing testimonial letters, recommendations for positions, school and character references, etc.
- Use of the envelope system is required if statement of contribution is sought for tax purposes. All parishioners should use the envelopes.
- If you move or change your address, please notify the Rectory by mail.